For some pub golf players the biggest problem in organising the event and getting started lies in sorting out their pub golf scorecard. This might seem like an awfully complex thing to have to do if you aren’t an expert on the PC but help is now at hand on this site.
This page has been designed to allow you to print out an excellent, professional looking pub golf scorecard for all of the players in your event in next to no time. This is a fantastic tool which will ensure that you can set up your own pub golf event with no hassles and without any delays.
Name of the crawl:
Add rule: Add
Need some ideas for rules? Click here
- Spilling drinks or cheating constitutes a TWO stroke penalty
- Anyone fighting or inciting a fight is immediately disqualified
- One stroke is counted as continuously drinking until you stop or the drink is finished
- All holes can last no longer than 15 minutes one everyone has a drink
- Left handed drinking only